KENTEN BANQUET

Rhonda miller
PAT AND ROBIN WOOD ARE TOTALLY AWSOME AND HAVE GRACIOUSLY OPENED THEIR HOME AGAIN TO HOST THE KENTEN BANQUET.  IT WILL BE SATURDAY DECEMBER 1ST.  PAT HAS ASKED FOR A HEAD COUNT AT LEAST A WEEK IN ADVANCE,  I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO GIVE HER A 2 WEEK NOTICE.  SO IF EVERYONE WOULD CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME BY NOVEMBER 17TH,  IF YOU ARE COMING AND HOW MANY WILL BE COMING WITH YOU IT WILL BE GREATLY APPRICIATED.  EVERYONE CAN BRING A DISH OR DESERT.  MY CELL IS 270-705-8298, MY EMAIL IS rhondakenten@yahoo.com
I AM ALSO WORKING ON A DATE FOR THE RULES MEETING.  IM THINKING NOVEMBER 3RD,  I WILL HAVE TO GET JIM TO CHECK ON THE COMMUNITY CENTER BUILDING FOR US BEFORE I MAKE IT OFFICIAL.  WE NEED ALL MEMBERS TO ATTEND,  WE HAVE TO NOMINATE AND ELECT A NEW PRESIDENT,  TOMMY RESIGNED AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS YEAR DUE TO HEALTH REASONS, SO THAT POSITION IS OPEN, AND GREATLY NEEDS TO BE FILLED.