ALL PULLERS PLEASE READ!

Rhonda miller
I AM HAVING ISSUES WITH PEOPLE HOLDING THEIR CHECKS MONTHS AND EVEN YEARS BEFORE THEY CASH THEM.  THIS CAN NOT HAPPEN!  PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS.  OUR ACCOUNT HAS TO HAVE A ZERO BALANCE ON DEC. 31ST OF EACH YEAR.  SO WE HAVE A POINTS FUND WHICH PAYS OUT ALL THE OUTSTANDING MONEY IN OUR ACCOUNT TO OUR PULLERS.  SO ON NOV. 1ST OF EACH YEAR I TAKE ALL THE MONEY IN THE ACCOUNT AND I DIVIDE IT UP BETWEEN THE POINTS WINNERS IN ALL CLASSES.  AT THAT POINT IT IS RIGHT AT 3 MONTHS SINCE OUR LAST PULL AND MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME FOR EVERYONE TO DEPOSIT THEIR EARNINGS CHECKS.  AFTER THAT POINT YOU CAN NOT CASH YOUR CHECKS EXCEPT FOR YOUR POINTS CHECKS.  THERE WILL BE NO MONEY IN THE ACCOUNT TO HONOR THOSE CHECKS.  NOW SOME PEOPLE ARE HOLDING THEM TO THE BEGINNING OF THE PULLS THE NEXT YEAR.  THIS CAN NOT HAPPEN EITHER.  YOU FORFEITED THAT MONEY WHEN YOU DID NOT CASH THAT CHECK BEFORE NOV. 1ST.  THAT MONEY WENT BACK INTO THE POINTS FUND AND WAS PAID OUT.  SO FROM NOW ON AS OF NOV. 1ST OF EACH YEAR, I WILL CONTACT THE BANK AND PUT A STOP PAYMENT ON ALL OUTSTANDING CHECKS.   AND STARTING NEXT YEAR ALL CHECKS WILL BE PRINTED ON THEM THAT THEY ARE VOID AFTER 90 DAYS AND YOUR INSTITUTION WILL NOT CASH THEM.

 EVERYONE PLEASE  IF YOU HAVE A KENTEN CHECK IN YOUR POCKET THAT YOU WANT TO CASH, OR ARE HOLDING FOR A RAINY DAY, YOU HAVE UNTIL NOV. 1ST TO GET THIS DONE OR IT WILL NOT BE HONORED.  AND I WILL NOT REWRITE THE CHECK FOR YOU BECAUSE THE MONEY WILL ALL BE PAID OUT IN POINTS CHECKS.  AND THEY CAN NOT EVER BE CASHED BECAUSE A STOP PAYMENT WILL BE PUT ON THEM.
I DONT WANT ANYONE TO LOOSE THEIR WINNINGS.  BUT 90 DAYS IS LONG ENOUGH FOR YOU TO GET TO THE BANK AND CASH YOUR CHECK.    HOLDING THESE CHECKS OVER TO THE NEXT YEAR CAN NOT HAPPEN.  PLEASE CASH YOUR CHECKS!!!!!